Always complete and always up to date
- Covers commercial and residential, from townhouses to highrises, from the first day of permit application through completion of construction.
- All data is updated nightly from the official sources.
Powerful Search Tools
Find any proposed or permitted project in Seattle
- Search by project type, size, permitting status, architect, developer and more.
- Quickly find project details, including contact information for architects and developers.
Monitor changes as they happen
- Keep tabs on an area of interest and always be the first to know about new projects or project milestones.
- Follow your portfolio of projects and track day-to-day permit updates as entitlements and construction progress.
Take it with You
Work where you want and how you want
- Built from the ground up for phone and tablet use, as well as on your desktop.
- All project data can be exported to Excel for sharing or further analysis.
Free 14 day trial, with no contract and no commitment
After trial period, subscriptions start at $89/month for a single-user license. Multi-user team licenses available at discounted rates.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com.
What if you could use a map to see into the future? That's the idea behind Seattle in Progress.GeekWire
Seattle in Progress is the best resource I've seen for telling the story of Seattle's ongoing transformation through pictures, architectural drawings and data.Danny Westneat
Seattle Times Columnist
Architect and Urban Planner,
writing for Crosscut.com